雑誌名はJournal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies：https://www.bodyworkmovementtherapies.com/
Manuscript Number: YJBMT-D-22-＊＊＊＊＊＊
Safety and efficacy of aggressive exercise therapy for patients with unilateral early-stage spondylolysis: A retrospective comparative cohort study
Thank you for submitting your manuscript to Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies.
I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript has been accepted for publication.
If there are any reviewer comments for your consideration prior to publication, those can be found below.
Your accepted manuscript will now be transferred to our production department. We will create a proof which you will be asked to check, and you will also be asked to complete a number of online forms required for publication. If we need additional information from you during the production process, we will contact you directly.
Additionally, please be sure that the following issues have been addressed, if applicable:
– Documentation of ethical treatment of human subjects during research is mandatory for all clinical studies published in this journal. Oversight of ethical issues within research is typically provided by an Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Ethics Board approval, and must be documented within the body of the manuscript.
– Clinical trials must be registered with a clinical trials database and the registration number must be stated in the manuscript. If you have not done so, please register your study retrospectively and state this in your revised manuscript. Additional information on clinical trial registries can be found here: http://www.icmje.org/about-icmje/faqs/clinical-trials-registration/
– Systematic reviews and meta-analyses must be registered in the PROSPERO database and the registration number should be stated in the manuscript. If you have not done so, please register your review and revise you manuscript to include a statement that affirms PROSPERO registration.
– Ensure your manuscript precisely adheres to the JBMT Guide for Authors: https://www.bodyworkmovementtherapies.com/content/authorinfo
– If reviewers or editors have asked you to have your manuscript professionally edited for correct scientific English, ensure this is done before submitting your revision. Confirmation of the professional editing can be submitted with your manuscript revisions.
We appreciate and value your contribution to Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies. We regularly invite authors of recently published manuscript to participate in the peer review process. If you were not already part of the journal’s reviewer pool, you have now been added to it. We look forward to your continued participation in our journal, and we hope you will consider us again for future submissions.
We encourage authors of original research papers to share the research objects – including raw data, methods, protocols, software, hardware and other outputs – associated with their paper. More information on how our open access Research Elements journals can help you do this is available at https://www.elsevier.com/authors/tools-and-resources/research-elements-journals?dgcid=ec_em_research_elements_email.
＊＊＊＊＊＊, DC, PhD
Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies