(1)Martin WH Ⅲ, et al. J Am Coll Cardiol, 1986
(2)Houston ME, et al. Acta Pysiol Scand. 1979
(3)Hortobagyi, et al. Sports and Exer. 1993
(4)Sakai et al., Conservative Treatment for Bony Healing in Pediatric Lumbar Spondylolysis. SPINE Volume 42, Number 12, pp E716–E720
(1) Sairyo K, Katoh S, Sasa T, Yasui N, Goel VK, Vadapalli S, et al. Athletes with unilateral spondylolysis are at risk of stress fracture at the contralateral pedicle and pars interarticularis: a clinical and biomechanical study. Am J Sports Med. 2005;33(4):583-90.
(2) Sairyo K, Sakai T, Yasui N, Dezawa A. Conservative treatment for pediatric lumbar spondylolysis to achieve bone healing using a hard brace: what type and how long?: Clinical article. J Neurosurg Spine. 2012;16(6):610-4.
(1) PASUK MAHAKKANUKRAUH* AND CHANINTR MAHAKKANUKRAUH Incidence of a Septum in the First Dorsal Compartment and Its Effects on Therapy of de Quervain’s Disease Clinical Anatomy 13:195–198 (2000)
(2) Volpe A, Pavoni M, Marchetta A, Caramaschi P, Biasi D, Zorzi C, et al. Ultrasound differentiation of two types of de Quervain’s disease: the role of retinaculum. Ann Rheum Dis. 69. England2010. p. 938-9.
(3) Soo-Jung Choi et al. de Quervain Disease: US Identification of Anatomic Variations in the First Extensor Compartment with an Emphasis on SubcompartmentalizationRadiology: Volume 260: Number 2
(4) Kume K, Amano K Fau – Yamada S, Yamada S Fau – Amano K, Amano K Fau – Kuwaba N, Kuwaba N Fau – Ohta H, Ohta H. In de Quervain’s with a separate EPB compartment, ultrasound-guided steroid injection is more effective than a clinical injection technique: a prospective open-label study. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Eur) 37(6)